Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Le weekend en photos

(I just realized that I've been going increasingly international with my post titles lately.)
Anyway, weeks are increasingly filled with work as there are only three (!!) weeks left of the term if you count out Thanksgiving holidays. This means papers, group meetings, assignments and a lot of desk time.

Last weekend, the J/Ge(o)ffs from New York came to visit. I met both of them through the World Youth Alliance while I was interning in Brussels in the summer of 2005, and they hooked me up with Meaghan here in Boston. We had a great time hanging out by the banks of the Charles on a beautiful autumn day, cooking Kaesnockerln (Austrian food) and going out for salsa and swing dancing. Here's the photo coverage:

Get Your Own! |

Plans for the Thanksgiving break: An interview for a possible internship in NYC on Friday (keep all available limbs crossed!), a little retreat, a trip to Washington D.C. to revisit memories from my childhood fifteen years ago (I feel old), and a few days in Pittsburgh, visiting Christian and spending Thanksgiving with his family.
Can't wait!

No comments: