Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update!

It's been too long - but to be honest, life has become a little too full for regular posts.
Still, here's a quick update.

- The job. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. It's a rollercoaster, but I am finding my way, and it's an exciting challenge.
- The city. Munich doesn't have the same old-fashioned charme that I love about Vienna, but there's a reason it is called Italy's northernmost city. It's got a bit of everything: Art & Music, Architecture, beautiful green spaces, BIKE LANES everywhere, hip bars, funky little stores, and diverse neighborhoods. I miss my home, but I like it here!
- The boyfriend. He caught me by surprise, but it's definitely been the best surprise so far.
- The place. Turning my 26 m2 gigantic room into a home took a while, but I love it now. It's got everything from a comfy bed to a sunny breakfast area, and I can hear the birds chirping while I munch on my cornflakes in the morning.
- Bedtime habits. It turns out I love to sleep. And I need to sleep - a lot. Ever since I've started working, there's nothing better than an early night with a good book. I'm getting old.

All in all, life's been pretty exciting for the past three months. And I do not intend for this fact to change anytime soon!

3 comments:

Amanda Lee Smith said...

goodie! I've been waiting for this. Post pics of the new place and life in Munich. I'm oh so curious.. and now that my stay in the UK is extended by a few years, there's still a chance I might stop by for a visit (and you'll be welcome to do the same in Oxford!)

xo.

Maria said...

Finally an update! When are you (+boyfriend) coming to visit in Madrid??? Pronto? Besos

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]