Monday, January 08, 2007

25 and famous

So, I am officially on the wrong side of 25 now. The B-day was kicked off last night with linguine ai frutti di mare, STOMP at the Orpheum and dessert and Marsala wine at Perbacco.
This morning, I found out that it didn't even take me a week to make it into the New York Times.


Also, my sister got on a plane to India today. She is a nurse and will be working at a hospital there until May - it's a big adventure! Now my parents officially have children in three continents. I guess it must be genetic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this NY Times article is just the continuation of what looked quite promising at a younger age: do you remember when the world famous Vienna Boy´s Choir sang for your 8th birthday at home in Washington? So I wonder if the US is just your turf...
Dickes Geburtstagsbussi, Deine Mami

Amanda Lee Smith said...

sooo cool!
"you're in the pape's, you're famous; you're famous, you can do anything you want." - Newsies :)

Amanda Lee Smith said...

p.s. in response to Sunday's post: you live a charmed life. I'm very jealous!

Maria said...

Is that you on the picture of the NYT? I can't really tell, but congrats on being famous ;) Also, it sounds like a great b-day celebration (unfortunately, I never managed to catch STOMP while it was in Vienna).
I will try and catch you on Skype one of these days but it's hard with the time difference and me not having internet at home... Don't really know when I'm leaving Vienna yet!