Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bye Cats, Hello West Side

It's time again. Three weeks have gone by so quickly, and I am moving out of the Cat Place tomorrow. Lets say we never exactly became friends, those kitties and I. They tolerated me (mostly), and I tolerated them (mostly). Diplomatic relations deteriorated when they tried to nibble on Amy and started ignoring the fact that they had a litter box, leaving me little fecal tokens of "appreciation" all over the apartment at regular intervals. In total, however, I think the operation was a success, given that they are alive and healthy and I had a wonderful place to stay for three weeks. I will miss breakfast treats from Tazza, baba ganoush from Sahadi's and the skyline, but I'm ready to explore the Upper West Side of Manhattan.

By the way, I have finally uploaded photos from the past weeks.
Last days in Boston and first days in NYC
More Christmas with the Morans
A tour of Brooklyn Heights
The week with Amy
I've been lazy with the camera, so many things have not been documented. Nevertheless, it's a nice little overview of what we've been up to lately.

Pia arrives tomorrow night, so the fun goes on. It will be great to have her around - many a fun plan is in the making, some of which involve Woody Allen, music, history, and - of course - food.

No comments: