Friday, October 20, 2006

Switching libraries

Why squeeze in between dusty bookshelves at Babson when you can jet (or rather fung-wah) to the Big Apple and do your reading in a beautiful marble reading room at the NY Public Library?
While waiting for my father to arrive from Washington for a father-daughter reunion weekend, I decided to spend the rainy afternoon in here with my Babson-supplied laptop and Sandel's "Liberalism and its Critics", a book I need to read for Social and Political Philosophy (I am not that nerdy).
Maybe I am just imagining things, but somehow it is a lot easier to wrap your brain around theories of entitlement and distributive justice in a place where many a great novel has been written.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mag!! deine gang ist cool! wie war's mit deinem papi??
hoffe auf seeeeeeehr bald!
dickes bussi,
nono