Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Movie star!?

I was walking back from the T today after a long day of Christmas shopping at the Prudential Center Mall with Lysiane. It was already dark, and as I turned into a badly lit street, I heard footsteps behind me. I walked a little faster, but the footsteps followed, and when I glanced behind me I saw a man a few yards away. I decided to cross over to the other side of the street to see if he would follow me, silently hoping he wouldn't. As I stepped off the sidewalk, I heard his voice, with a strong Indian accent.
"Excuse me?"
I didn't answer.
"Excuse me, lady?"
"Yes?"
"Are you the one who appears every week on the TV screen?"
"No, I don't appear on any TV screens", I replied.
Disappointed, he turned around and walked off.

2 comments:

Maria said...

What are you doing in Boston?? You should go to Hollywood, girl ;) Just remember your friends when you are a famous actress.

¡Que tengas una muy feliz Navidad y un estupendo 2007!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!


Ich habe immer schon gewusst, dass du eines Tages berühmt sein wirst. Dieser Tag war offensichtlich... jede Woche....!!!

Dickes Bussis aus einem viel zu warmen (6,5°C) Wien!!