Saturday, December 16, 2006

Wrapping up Babson

Last class ... check.
Last exam ... check.
Last brunch at Trim dining hall ... check.
Last party with the exchange students ... check.
Last walk around campus ... check.
Last look at my empty dorm room ... check.

All my belongings are packed into two suitcases and a backpack, and I am now in Boston in Meaghan's apartment. I can't believe these three and a half months have passed by so fast, it seems like yesterday that I arrived. Life on campus wasn't always wonderful, and there were times when I was fed up and wanted to get out. But looking back now, I have learned a whole lot and have been priviledged to meet people who have really shaped me.



And, well, I guess the best proof that this all meant something is my achy heart.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Lots of nice pics! (and also some of the old ones that I hadn't seen) I hope you have a great (American) Christmas. You'll be missed in Vienna. I'm going to Spain, of course, can't wait!

Besos